Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Unbelievable!

My wife really dislikes it when I use the word unbelievable... but so many things really seem unbelievable to me. I wonder if you are much different...

Can you believe 2007 is more than half gone?

Can you believe that the days are getting shorter already?

Can you believe that I haven't posted a new update since May 31st?

Can you believe that the Brewers have been in first place a lot longer than that?

It's a wonderful thing... we are surrounded with more information and technology than at any point in the history of the world, and I still find so many things about life, well... unbelievable!

It has been a busy summer, hence the posting rate has dropped off. But I've been trying to "make hay while the sun is shining", as the farmers say. I hope you all take some time during this wonderful summer season to enjoy your friends and family and all the priveleges we enjoy living in the single greatest country on the face of the Earth. God Bless America and those who defend her still today!

No comments: